The ecoarchitect Rafael Loschiavo Miranda is an Architect and Urbanist, Master of Sustainability and inovator of the World of Sustainable Architecture.
With know-how in different areas of Sustainability, he is a professional ahead of his time. With a vision beyond, sets trends and contributes to the development of disruptive projects, with high visibility and recognition.
Urbanist Architect (FAAP – São Paulo – 2006)
Master in Bioclimatics (Polytechnic University of Catalunya – 2008)
Bioconstruction Technics (TIBÁ – 2011)
Photovoltaic Energy Designer (NEOSOLAR – 2012)
Rainwater Utilization (H2O Inovattion – 2015)
Climate Analysis Software (ETRIA – IES 2015)
Urban Agriculture (NOOCITY – 2015)
He develops a Program to Foster the Implementation of Eco-Efficient Solutions.
A package of initiatives that stimulate the development of the sustainable architecture market, integrating: education, services, commerce, media, industry and leisure.
It works from conception to execution at different market levels, creating business models and methodologies that facilitate the integration of the current context of the place.
As initiatives in this direction, he develops:
Online platform where since 2012 presents one of the largest online libraries on sustainability available on the Internet.
- More than 3 million hits, average 1500 hits daily .Accessed by 191 countries
- Best Green Nation Fest 2014 Sustainable Blog Award.
- Over 300 unique educational content in text, infographics and vídeos.
- MarketPlace that brings together the main suppliers of the domestic market with over 1000 trades made.
Acting 12 years in the market the architect has an office designing commercial spaces, restaurants, residences, sites and urban planning for parks and condominiums / ecovillages.
Understanding the needs of the market, we created a unique consulting service that involves: Presentation, Selection, Integration, Sizing and Budgets.
- Residence – Arauama-RJ
- Teachers House – São Paulo-SP
- Hygge Residential Building – Florianópolis -SC
Educational space in Vila Madalena in São Paulo that works as a complete Showroom of Eco-efficient Solutions available in the market.
- 5 years of operation, open every weekend.
- More than 100 thousand visits.
- Personalized Guided Tours for Schools, Companies and Institutions such as Camargo Correa, Objetivo, Escola Estilo de Aprender, Virada Sustentável, SESI, Sustainable Design Group NY ( Leyla Acaroglu)
LECTURES AND COURSES
With the accumulated experience in front of the public, Rafael knows how to present how to present Ecoefficient Solutions in a didactic way to any public.
- Open Course Teacher he himself created at FAAP
- Online course
- ecoClass on ecoBeco
- Invitation to lecture at major Festivals and Institutions such as: Sebrae, IAB, Pixel Show, Festival Path, Fórum Lixo Zero, Feira do Empreendedor, Anhembi Morumbi, Black Talks, CasaCor – São Paulo, Impact Hub Florianópolis, Festival de Saberes São Paulo, ETEC
Rafael Plans and runs exhibitions on sustainability for events, companies and institutions.
The ability to present Solutions and write articles about them has yielded the following publications:
- Ecoefficient Solutions Catalog – Datasheet of the main solutions in the market.
- Eco-efficient Solutions Guide – 181 pages of courseware to present concepts and equipment clearly.
- Sustainable Attitudes for a dummies – Book in partnership with Rosana Jatoba from the international educational series “For a Dummies”
Subsidiary of the European Urban Garden company that develops disruptive urban farming systems.
- Thousands of Market Gardens
- 15 Most Disruptive Companies in Latin America Award – World Bank
- Garden installations in large companies such as Pepsico, Google, Facebook, Jamie Oliver
- Selected for acceleration programs: Demand Solution, Braskem Labs and Shark Tank
- Community Gardens in São Paulo: Viaduto do Chá, Guaraqueçaba, Potato Square and Vila Madalena
- Exhibitor in International Fairs in Portugal, London, Washington and Sao Paulo
Innovative eco-efficient building system that brings together the best of sustainable construction in a modular kit that is assembled in 2 days.
Space in Florianópolis-SC created to be a meeting point for local sustainability actors.
Familiar with cameras and microphones, the architect has been featured on many different media channels.
In these fun ways of acting, the goal is only one, to disseminate knowledge about sustainability.
We have all the tools, contacts and know-how to help you develop a project that impacts people’s lives and is recognized.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org